Saturday, April 16, 2016

Playn' Detective

 photo IMG_3535_zpsovf8irwy.jpg

 photo IMG_3538_zpsegxac6vu.jpg



Hello Loves,

     Happy Saturday! I been thinking about this whole hacking incident. Im trying to figure as of why this person would try to obtain my pictures, what need do they have for them, why go to all that trouble (it really wasn't because they did it like in 10 minutes, an expert). Here is a lead...I had a follower who would constantly send email or leave comment about my high-arches. It (don't know if it's a she or he) wanted pictures of them and was willing to pay. I wasn't comfortable with the thought and shot it down every time. I'd block the person because they would leave some nasty emails and then I would get a new person asking me for the same thing, leading me to believe it was the same person. So I think that this is the same person trying to get the full size pictures so they can blow up my high-arches and frame their room....lol. Honestly before then I had no clue about this whole high-arch situation and that it was a thing...or someones fetish. I guess is the same as people who have leather and tights fetishes (cause I get those too)...Its so foreign to me kinda creeps me out. Is that bad of me to think that way?

Xo Cari

P.S. It's to long to translate into Spanish. Ugh!


Hola Amores, 

  Feliz Sábado ¡ Estado pensando en el incidente del robo de cuenta. Pienso que hay una persona con la cual tube un poco de problema la que pudo haber hecho el robo. Esa persona le fascina algo de los arcos de mis pies. Me mandaba correo electrónico y hacia comentarios en mis videos de que le gustaría obtener unas fotos de mis pies. Siempre le dije que no y después me manda unos mensajes como si le hubiera molestado mi rechazo. Bloquea a la persona y despuesotra persona con diferente nombre me pedir por lo mismo, fotografías de pies y me ofrecía compensasion a cambio. Yo en lo personal siento que eso es un poco raro y por esa razon nunca sedo a sus peticiones.  Las fotos de mi blog no se pueden hacer mas grandes si no se hacen borrosas y por eso pienso que esa persona requirió a my fotos de Photobucket para obtener las originales que son mas grandes. Esta persona tiene una fascinación por pies como otros que lo tienes por mallas o ropa de cuero. Para mi esto es un poco raro...muy extraño. Eso es una de mi suposiciones.  Tu que piensas¿

Besos
Cari

P.S. Que tal mi español¿



 photo IMG_3539_zpsc276utbz.jpg

 photo IMG_3540_zpsyqjejxmz.jpg

 photo IMG_3543_zpsvcuink2j.jpg

 photo IMG_3541_zpsr51f17qd.jpg

Top and Leggings: Bebe.com
Boots: Lolashoetique.com
Coat: MissGuided.com

No comments:

Post a Comment