Monday, February 10, 2014

Early Vday

 photo IMG_6279_zpsd81131ce.jpg

 photo IMG_6276_zpsa45b4c48.jpg

Hey Dollies,

       Excited to announce that my feature for StarCentral Magazine is finally up. Click Here to read the article. Thank you to all of those who voted for me. Now on to the feature post, I wore this outfit to dinner with the family. To my surprise I had people complement me on it. One came up and asked me if I watched Love and Hip-Hop to which I answered yes. Then she told me that I looked like Erica Mena. I must say that for me was a complement because the girl is gorgeous. Another said she loved the leggings. Any who....I decided to go with this simple because it was a bit cold outside to wear a dress. Must I also mention that it was our early V-Day dinner since hubby hates to go to pack restaurants which will be the case this coming week. We might still go out to dinner again, who knows. We ended up going to Benihana which was very fun for the family and I.

How are you planning to spend V-Day?

Xo, Cari

 photo IMG_6275_zps2b19dc2f.jpg


 photo IMG_6273_zpsdeca1e8e.jpg

Top: ArdenB
Leggings: Bebe
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (sold Out)
Boots: ShoeDazzle


1 comment:

  1. Hi Cari,

    I am a follower of your blog. I like the way you dress.

    But I wanna say that this outfit is one of my favourites! I love wetlook leggings and how they fit on you. But these are different leggings from the other posts, aren't they?

    Cheeeeers

    ReplyDelete