Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Get to know me more & Liebster Award

Hey Lovelies,

       This is the reason I do my blog because of followers/blogger like Dana from Danaslookbook. This is what the Liebster Blog Award is an award that is given to upcoming bloggers who have less then 200 followers. Liebster is German and it means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kin, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome. 

 Photobucket


Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you and create 11 more for those you tag.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
 
 
11 Things about MYSELF

1. I bite my cuticles.....my hubby get so annoyed by it but it's a bad habit I just can't break.
2. I am a Scorpio and strongly identify my self with my sign. 
3. I love to be outdoor and go things like bike riding at the beach, hiking, or just sunbathing.....hubby likes none, ugh.
4. During the weekdays I wear nothing but flats and sneakers.
5. My very first  job was working at Burger King and with it came my first car.
6. I am not crazy about Starbucks. 
7. I'm very punctual even when I'm running late I always manage to get to my destination on time....crazy right. And with that comes my biggest pet peeve....people who are the total opposite and are late all the time.
8. I have dreams EVERY NIGHT. 
9. I LOVE junk food....when it comes to eating healthy this is exactly what throws it all off.
10. I still day dream. I think this just tied in with #8 in that I'm just a dreamer. 
11. I believe in aliens, gratitude, angels, and God. 
 
Dana's questions for me  :

  1. Who is your favorite fashion designer?             This one is a bit difficult because I don't have a personal favorite. 
  2. If you could decree a fashion rule what would it be?                 Another hard one, I honestly think that all of them are breakable.
  3. What is your fashion pet peeve?                I got a couple but the one that annoys me the most is wearing sheer leggings as pants. Here is a fix...double up on those legging to make them opaque and wearable. Also...don't wear boy shorts or granny panties...they give you a double butt and just look hideous.
  4. What scares you most?                           There are so many things that scares me, for example, heights, failure but the top one is loosing one of my kids. That is my greatest fear and definitely would be my biggest heart ache. I can't imagine what it would be or the pain that it would cause and that's the reason I thank God for giving me another day with them.
  5. If you found a Genie in a bottle would you give up your 3rd wish to grant his freedom?         Why not. I only need two. Actually just one, HAPPINESS.
  6. What is the best advice your Mother gave you?  
  7. If jeans became outlawed what would you do?   OMG, other then going crazy, definitely would have to rebel against this one.
  8. Beach or mountain?  Beach.
  9. Is there a particular item that you would like to see become fashionable?   The mullet...just kidding! No I can't think of any.
  10. What is your favorite movie?  Armageddon...always makes me ball like a baby.
  11. If tomorrow never came what is one thing you wish you had done?   Tell everyone in my life what they mean to me and how much I love them, give them a huge hug and a kiss.
 
 
 
My 11 questions: 
 
  1. What is your favorite fashion era?
  2. What is the one staple in your closet you just could not live without?
  3. What color do you find yourself wearing/buying more?
  4. Who is your favorite fashion icon?
  5. How would you describe your fashion style?
  6. Out of the 7 days of the week, how often do you wear heels?
  7. Do you get glam up when running errands?
  8. If you were giving 1 million what would you do with it?
  9. What's your fashion pet peeve?
  10. Other then fashion, what other passions do you have?
  11. If tomorrow never came what is one thing you wish you had done?
 
 
 My Bloggers


This are all the ones that I'm following under 200 followers....sorry I'm still in the search for more upcoming bloggers to follow.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment